If your business uses Microsoft software, you should consider hiring a managed service provider (MSP) that has achieved Microsoft partner status. Hiring an MSP with such an established credential ensures that your Microsoft suite is secure, up-to-date, and functioning at its full capacity.
In this blog, we’ll walk you through the process of becoming a Microsoft partner, what is the silver cloud partner credential, and why a certified MSP is uniquely positioned to provide your business with superior IT services.
What Makes a Microsoft Partnership Credible?
Microsoft is one of the most trusted names in the technology sector, and its partner program provides a rigorous screening process for potential MSPs.
- Assessment: Before earning official Microsoft recognition, an MSP must demonstrate their technical expertise by passing exams that assess their knowledge of a variety of Microsoft products and services.
- Tangible Knowledge: Additionally, they must show tangible knowledge of how to configure, manage and troubleshoot Microsoft solutions.
- Ongoing Training: In order to maintain partner status, an MSP must complete ongoing training and stay current on new developments within the Microsoft product catalog.
This certification ensures that your business is always receiving cutting-edge IT services from a qualified professional.
The Microsoft Silver Cloud Partner Credential
One of the most coveted Microsoft credentials is the Silver Cloud Partner status. At Envision Consulting, we are proud to announce that we have achieved the prestigious Microsoft Silver Cloud Partner credential.
This credential signifies that our team has met all of the requirements necessary to be a trusted advisor for Microsoft’s products and services, including cloud solutions such as Azure. It also means that we have access to exclusive support and a deep understanding of Microsoft technology, both essential for delivering superior IT services.
Attaining this Microsoft partnership wasn’t easy, but we’re committed to being the best MSP we can be. We’re your ideal trusted advisor for Microsoft products and services.
How Working with a Microsoft Partner Can Help Your Business Thrive
When you hire an MSP with a Microsoft partnership, like Envision Consulting, that has achieved the Microsoft Silver Cloud Partner status, you are aligning yourself with technology experts who understand how to best leverage Microsoft’s products for your business.
The benefits your business can receive are huge:
- Access to the Latest Tools and Technologies: Microsoft partners have access to specialized software, downloads, knowledge bases, and other resources that are not available to non-partnered MSPs.
- Proactive IT Support: Because of their expertise and experience, Microsoft partners are equipped to anticipate potential IT issues and quickly respond to problems.
- Expert Advice: Partnered MSPs can provide your business with insight on how to best use Microsoft products and services.
- Cost Savings: MSPs can help you save time and money by efficiently managing your IT infrastructure.
Maximize Your Microsoft Capabilities with Envision Consulting
Our team at Envision Consulting has the experience and knowledge necessary to provide your business with superior IT services. Our Microsoft Silver Cloud Partner status is just one of the many ways we strive to be the best in the industry.
We believe in going above and beyond to make sure our clients are always getting the best services possible. Set up a meeting with us today if you’re interested in learning more about how we can help your business thrive using Microsoft.